Sinister: ....the saddest song....

JOSEPH FOSTER pasty at xxx.com
Fri Apr 3 01:05:45 BST 1998

All the sad songs make me happy
Cus I smile when I shouldn't
And I've never learnt to cry
Cus I'm a hard bastad at heart

There are lots of songs that make me smile in 'that way' that says less
than tears should, and they all, well nearly all, are on a tape that my
dear father gave to me when I was three, or nearly four, I can't
remember. But I've lost the tape for many years, I'd love to have it
back, but I suppose I'll never see it, oh never mind.

A lot of them were on the White album; Mother natures son, Blackbird,
Julia, I will, Goodnight. And also a few other Beatles songs, the
saddest one of all has to be 'In my life'. It may well be my favourite
song of all time, but whenever people ask me what my favourite song is I
always forget that one, and I say something else that's no way near as
good...

...oh well, bye now. xxx