Sinister: FW: Psychological test` (Forward)

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 2 16:01:50 BST 1998

Hahahahahaa, you'll never guess this, the whole thing was going horribly
well up until this point, all strangely true, at least almost all of it, and
then I get to 11, and the song I've chosen pretty much at random from the
CD's on my desk is Sly Stone's "Family Affair"!

Hahhahaa.

Forgotten how many sleaze points I get for that one.

Cheers,
    Keith.