Sinister: i'll have a 'p' please, bob...

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Thu Apr 2 17:06:42 BST 1998

ok, so it was alright untill here, and then...
10. 'She's Losing It'
11. 'Animal Nitrate'

I swear. Oh dear...
though still not too far off the mark...oops.

debbie xxx.

"Possibly the most difficult time in anyone's life comes when you
have to murder a loved one because they are the Devil."
                                                                Emo Philips