Sinister: belle and sebastian in the news: on-topic worthless cack

sarah :o] paiku at xxx.com
Thu Apr 2 17:26:11 BST 1998

hmm, well sometimes the squigle is at the top, so it looks like its
coming from an eye...erm...a dot.  But i wrote the message at 4:30am and
therefore wasn;t paying too much attention to details such as that, i
figured that you're all very brilliant and would know what it was :)
How could it be a sarcastic face, just out of curiosity>  or am i being
daft again...

sarah