Sinister: Some words to read (or not)

Yaz yazansam at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 2 15:19:25 BST 1998

Debbie wrote:

>Film Quote of the day; "if i ever start refering to these as the best days
>of my life, remind me to kill myself" This is in my school yearbook
>profile, where it also says i am "intense and glittery". Hmmmmm.

OOoooh, i've just remembered what mine was:
Mine was ... (heehee)

"on a park bench in the town,
We
ruuuuuuuhle
the sckooool..."

hmmph. actually, it was a cunning device to convert, oooh, over a hundred
young things to Belle + Seb.  Clever huh?

Well,  (sigh)
that and the fact that i'm a very lazy person.

love from,

Lazy-Line-Painter-Yaz.
(didn't chya know?)