Sinister: dairy milk buttons

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Thu Apr 2 20:13:04 BST 1998

"Baa, baa black sheep, have you any wool?
 Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full;
 One for the master, and one for the dame,
 And one for the little boy
 Who lives down the lane."

Sorry, but i was just eating a packet of buttons...oh, and incidently, the
sheep on the front was purple, not black. Maybe someone dropped their
beetroot sandwich into the sheep dip...
FAVOURITE NURSERY RHYMES PLEASE!!! This isn't mine, but i can't get it out
of my head just now.

Ah well, just ignore me and my meaningless ramblings...i'll soon go away
(probably!)

Debbie xxx.

"Keith Richards, impervious to chemical attack; the man who uses napalm
where we would use eyedrops and anthrax where we would use mustard"
                                                            Andy Hamilton