Sinister: Re: Brazilian sinister

Carlos Souza carlosduda at xxx.com
Thu Apr 2 20:52:06 BST 1998

Hi John,

Sorry for taking so long to answer.
First of all I must say that I agree completely with you when you say
that B&S lyrics are good poetry. I think that this is the most important
quality that they have and it's very important for us to pay atention to
the fact that we are suffering from a very dangerous disease nowadays:
lack of poetry in our lives. Although everybody says that B&S
lyrics/music has just sadness, I don't think I agree with them. So, what
do I think about their songs? I think there are melancholy, compassion,
beauty in their songs. Their characters are so wonderfully naive, their
songs, just like pictures of ordinary lives took by beautiful eyes.
Well, that's it.

See you

Cadu