Sinister: we're not terrific but we're competent

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Fri Apr 3 01:23:31 BST 1998

hello there...

how are you? is that a dumb way to start off a post? er...

Debbie wrote:
>Such a cool film. Not watched it quite as many times as Star Wars, but
>getting there...
ummm.. okay, i think im the only person in the world who HAS NOT seen star
wars. am i really missing out?

>> four days.  You will get a surprise.  This is true, even if you are
>> not superstitious.
>> leave your hands in 96 hours.......... >or else.......... >>
errrr.. if i had an angel, i would hope that she would come down to help me
even if i *didn't* send this message to 10 teens.. "or else".. pish, i don't
want an angel who gives me ultimatums!

oh, and since sad songs is such a hot topic these days.. the song "behind
the garage" by erics trip always makes me sad (does anyone know/like that
song?) and just the other day i was listening to b&s on the porch and the lines,
"you're worth the trouble and you're worth the pain
 you're worth the worry, i would do the same..."
made me quite teary.. *sniff*

and,
jong wrote:
>Sleep The Clock Around is just the best song in the world....ever.....16.
>I adore it.
>Does anyone else just marvel at that piano solo?  It's amazing
this is a song to marvel at! it always puts me in a good mood.. anyone have
the lyrics to it?

oh, and #sinister is just so much fun! when there are a lot of people
everything goes by at a dizzying rate, but that's what adds to the
excitement...since we can't get to all the picnics around the world, it's
nice to put realtime text to people on the list...

ummmm, it's rainy and grey and cold, but hey - it's spring!!
see you later...
teri xoxo

Lita Vlassopoulos
vlass at interlog.com