Sinister: Songs that make you cry

Aadaminational Jacobsination aadam at xxx.com
Fri Apr 3 04:59:44 BST 1998

Hello friends,
I've been thinking about this a bit. I don't particularly like to listen
to sad songs because I'm an optimistic person, but these few are bound
to bring in the ship of melancholia.
Stina Nordenstam-"Goodbye"
Television Personalities-"Stop And Smell The Roses"

These last two were constantly in my head when a friend of mine killed
himself a couple of years ago:
The Kinks-"There's Too Much On My Mind"
Neil Young-"Don't Cry No Tears"
            from his wonderful album _Zuma_ that said friend introduced
me to. Now I have his copy as a memento.

I'm getting choked up
Aadam