Sinister: more sleaze

john wigham jwigham at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 3 10:17:20 BST 1998

Tag wrote
>I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sure when they came up with
>the title "Cock Fun" they weren't thinking about chickens.
>
>I can only speak for myself here, but I'm sure Susannah will back me
>up (remember, you get extra points for doing that), but no-one was
>making any judgements about anyone, or saying anything was wrong.  We
>just think dirty jokes are funny.

Yeah, yeah, so do I, so do I (well at least some of them).  Maybe I
overreacted by a few per cent - Honey tells me Susannah is a nice person
and a good laugh, which covers a multitude of sins.  Read in that light
her message is a bit different.

I suppose the only point I'm trying to make is this - not that we
shouldn't have jokes about sex and stuff, just that the best way of
dealing with sexual/moral fascism isn't to consciously rebel against it
and feel vaguely guilty by using words like dirty etc, but just to
ignore it and get on with the fun.

Anyway, I scored 138.

John
xxxxx