Sinister: Well, Bugger Me!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Apr 3 10:45:10 BST 1998

It hurts like buggery to see people suggesting, even in jest, that there is
anything sleazy about up the bum sex. It's perfectly normal behaviour, ask
your mum. Everyone does it nowadays, it's all the rage. Even educated fleas
do it.

What hurts even more, makes my eyes water in fact, is the suggestion that
our posts should be in keeping with the mood of B&S lyrics. What's more, I
think there is quite a lot of nudge nudge double entendre in B&S lyrics,
what with rude vicars and references to "where to put it", not to mention
seven to eight year olds and gay sailors. Am I the only one hoping that B&S
rock out soon and provide us with a crunching melodic rock anthem laden
album?

A final word of thanks to my reggae mentors, Natty Dread Mitchell and Tim
"King Tubby" Hopkins. I bought the Yabby You album yesterday, and it does
inded contain "Conquering Lion" in its entirety. I haven't listened to it
yet, but the booklet is very nice. He's not a rasta, you know, he's a Jesus
Dread. There's even a reading list, which includes the Book of Revelations.
I've already read it, mate. Top quality prophecies.

Peace List!

Peter