Sinister: Everything

jon g. jon.g at xxx.com
Fri Apr 3 12:03:02 BST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Dastoor <nickdastoor at xxx.com>
To: sinister at majordomo.net <sinister at majordomo.net>
Date: 03 April 1998 11:02
Subject: Sinister: HMV / NYC

>jon g. said:
>
>>bethey was in HMV (a cd shop for those who don't know)
>
>Truer than you might have meant, jon.  Although Our Price is perhaps
>an even better example of a CD shop for people who don't know.

What?  I think you've lost me - I wasn't sure if they had HMVs outside the
UK, so I was just explaining what they were.  I don't think I quite
understand all this.  Our local HMVs sell about 3 vinyls and 2 tapes, but
the rest are cds, therefore it is a cd shop.  I'm really confused.  Our
Price only sells Peter André, so we ignore that.

A group of Belle & Sebastian fans could be called a gaggle.  A Coven.  A
convent.  Who knows.  Someone with a thesaurus should find something
exciting.