Sinister: talk about the weather

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 3 15:29:50 BST 1998

So the pavements are covered in pale pink and cream-coloured blossom at
the moment.  It seems like such a waste of something so beautiful, but
what can you do?  I suppose you could go around sticking the wee bits of
natural confetti back on the branches, but it goes soggy and it'd get
frankly rather unhealthy after only a short while.

YIKES!  Big thunder outside just now.  It's pissing it down and there's
thick cloud outside the library window.

Anyway.  Back to the nonsense.  I really really want Tigermilk to be
reissued, as my (naughty naughty) tape is getting a bit knackered now.
Please!  I'm dying here...
If we live to see the day that this actually occurs, the resulting
scream of joy from sinisterines will most likely be of
stratosphere-troubling volume.  This is a good thing, honest.

          ByeBye,
                      Liz.
                      (edaplynr3n00297 at kiadroch.kiad.ac.uk)