Sinister: waltermekon in ether hades

JOSEPH FOSTER pasty at xxx.com
Sat Apr 4 00:41:40 BST 1998

I got the Trap door 'compilation video' for christmas, it was allways
one of my favourite programmes. Willie Rushton is, well was (God Bless),
a truely brilliant man, not only did he narate, and provide material
for, Trapdoor, but he also narrated Winnie the Pooh, for (I think)
Jackanory, Which my Dad's got, and is just lovely.

But can I confess that the music for Trapdoor was just awful. You here
it about 10 times in half an hour on the video, and it drives me insane.
Would B&S dare tackle the music to a kids TV show?
Why not make a plastascene type cartoon based on their songs?
I'm not sure what time it would be aired, maybe C4 could commision it
for late at night, cus their is a great absence of good TV on after
midnight.

Now that I know that the good people in HMV like a bit of B&S, I can ask
for a job and mention that I love them, hmmmmmm, would I get a job on
the strenght of that alone? Has anyone any more insider info into how to
get a job simply by liking the same band as your employer?

allfreedazane.