Sinister: intense meaningfulnesslessnesss (or sommat...)

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Fri Apr 3 19:34:12 BST 1998

Message text written by "PJMiller"
> One of my
favourite songs at the moment is by a splendid little chap called Aaron
Carter, who claims to be having a "crazy little party". He IS about seven
eight years old.<

No no no no no no no!!!!!! He IS the spawn of Satan and should be sent back
to hell immediately. AND his brother is in the Backalley Boys.
Aaaaaaaaaargh!!!

Sorry, got a wee bit carried away there, but it's still true.
My appologies for what I'm about to mention next as it must be gettin' a
bit boring for those outside UK or who are too old, but.....
80's CTV!!! (yeah well, it's the only thing I know about. Honest.) 'Button
Moon' and 'Finger Mouse'!!! How could I have forgotten these? Bah.
It always amused me that you could send away for a fact-sheet on how to
make a Fingermouse. Did some people not realise it was just a wee paper
cone thing? I dunno. Kids, eh?

Should I rush out and buy the Bernard Butler album on Monday, or should I
get those blue cord flares I've been gazing at for ages? I always did love
Bernard. 'Suede' was the first album I ever bought (and one of the best,
though DogManStar was better); soooo sexy
<sigh>
I don't think they were my favourite band ever, though. Top 10 definitely,
but the manics (in my opinion) are the best band in the history of the
universe and will never be bettered. This is nothing to do with
musicianship or even writing the best songs ever, or anything, because I
know there are better albums/songs etc. than a lot of theirs. It's what
they meant to me at the time, really. I don't think I could ever become
completely bessoted with a band who existed years before I discovered them/
was born. It wouldn't seem the same, somehow. I dunno why...

Ah well. But what can you do, eh?

love always,
Debbie xxx.

'And what is the use of a book, thought  Alice, Without pictures or
conversations?'