Sinister: Can i make a movie about you?

sarah :o] paiku at xxx.com
Sat Apr 4 03:16:09 BST 1998

There are loads of HMVs here in Canada.  I'm sorry, but i must ask who
the canadians are on the list.  You all talk about picnics and get
togethers and i just feel so lonely :( (you'll notice no sarcastic tears
this time ;)  Speaking of lonely and weird, i was sitting in math class
today, listening to IYFS and pretending to do work.  It was strange
because i had my earphones up as high as they would go, but i couldn't
drown out the rap and punk music that me classmates were so intent on
filling the air with.  I felt like i was in a little bubble, everyone
had their hats on sideways (if they had hats, which none of them did)
and were sitting on their desks, then there was me with my lovely, if
slightly busted discman and this nice, quiet B&S cd trying to battle
with the noise outside of it.  I felt like they would notice at any
minute that i was an imposter and make me leave, back to the land of my
kind.  That's why I'm so jealous of jon g and Bethey, I want to be you,
its so cute how you have eachother.  Because i picture the people around
you to be quite like the ones around me, but that doesn't matter because
you have another you. ;)  Can i make a movie about you?  you'll like it,
i think.  I have it all thought out, well, the first minute or so.  The
only problem is that i picture you as being each about 4 feet tall
because everyone says "yes, they're 15, so young and tiny, sitting there
cross-legged on the floor," but then i think hey, i'm 15 too and i'm not
all that small so why must you be?
This is getting quite ridiculous, so i'll stop here.  But what do you
think about my movie?  I'll send you a screen play soon.

You must think i'm strange, posting such nonsense when no one really
knows who i am.  But...well there's not really a but, that was actually
it.

sarah
You can't make friends without a -whole- lotta milk