Sinister: Kiddies Progs... Films...

Dr E.J. Edwards solanum at xxx.net
Sat Apr 4 08:19:00 BST 1998

    Why has no-one mentioned PlayAway?? With the God like stature of
Brian Cant (now to be heard over dubbing a cartoon for Lee & Herring).
And don't forget that these were the days when Grange Hill was brilliant
and even Blue Peter was quite good...  and for those really young at
heart is it the round window, the square window....?

    Good to see Cinema Paradiso being mentioned as that is my FAVOURITE
film of all time...   but what about Mediteraneo, the Hairdressers
Husband (that'll make even non-soppy men get moist eyes), Betty Blue
(ignore the student hype, its a wonderful film) ... the list, obviously,
goes on but finally I'd like to mention Solaris - by far the greatest
SciFi film ever made (and in Communist USSR too!)

    Bye for Now, Ev (pretty new list member (but 'oldish' B&S fan)