Sinister: intense meaningfulnesslessnesss (or sommat...)

jon g. jon.g at xxx.com
Sat Apr 4 09:20:54 BST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Prior <AlanPrior at xxx.com>
To: Sinister <sinister at majordomo.net>
Date: 03 April 1998 19:35
Subject: Sinister: intense meaningfulnesslessnesss (or sommat...)

>Sorry, got a wee bit carried away there, but it's still true.
>My appologies for what I'm about to mention next as it must be gettin' a
>bit boring for those outside UK or who are too old, but.....
>80's CTV!!! (yeah well, it's the only thing I know about. Honest.) 'Button
>Moon' and 'Finger Mouse'!!! How could I have forgotten these? Bah.
>It always amused me that you could send away for a fact-sheet on how to
>make a Fingermouse. Did some people not realise it was just a wee paper
>cone thing? I dunno. Kids, eh?

Oh!

Oh!

Oh!  I had forgotten all about Finger Mouse.  Oh! (jong basks in it's
memory)

I went to see Button Moon live, you know.  It was pretty scary, I must say.
It was all dark and there was nothing but these puppets made out of buckets
and milk-bottle-tops danscing around.  I was only three.

I think we're going to have to have our own separate list for kids tv
discussions.

I think I'll have to put something on my website as well.

jon g.
jon.g at btinternet.com - http://www.btinternet.com/~jon.g/