Sinister: i'm never lucid when i'm writing crap...

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Sat Apr 4 10:19:44 BST 1998

Message text written by "Dr E.J. Edwards"
>and for those really young at
heart is it the round window, the square window....?<

Yay! Playschool! Sorry, but I found an old Betamax video with this on it
the other day (and He-Man, and Thundercats!) They were wearing eggbox lids
on their faces and pretending to be in "an octopus' garden, under the sea"
Oh dear. I'm too old to still love these programmes. Tragic.

lovely jon g wrote;
>I went to see Button Moon live, you know.

I went to see Glen Michael's Cavalcade live, y'know...was this programme
broadcast in England? Probably not. I've still got his autograph somewhere,
I think...

Someone mentioned 'Gregory's Girl'... Omigod, I love this film! Yeah,
you're right, it is very B&S...I can just imagine sebastian and isobelle
lying on the grass, dancing and clinging on incase they fall of the world
as it's spinning...

Yes, I know what you're thinking...I should get out more. But it's raining
outside and I'll get wet if I go out. Anyway, I love the sound of rain
beating off the windows <sigh>

love always,
Debbie xxx.