Sinister: new competition soon

David & Katrina d.kitchen at xxx.net
Sat Apr 4 12:23:42 BST 1998

but to do one i need a bit of help.
   the new compo will be an international colouring competition :)
   but i need something to put on the web that people can download,
print and colour. so if you're ok at drawing, could you try and pen a
simple black line picture of belle and sebastian in a park, or something
like that.
   if you send them to me at the address's below (snail mail for paper
and e-mail for .gif's) and i'll decide which one we'll use.
   bear in mind that all pictures have to be simple so that they can be
scanned well, look ok on the net and most importantly, that it prints
well on a black and white printer - plus people have to have space to
colour it in.
   if you're up for it and i receive some good pictures we'll start the
compo when i've got the drawing ready for the net.
   whoever sends in the picture that gets used will also receive a small
something for their efforts.
   thanks

   david kitchen
--

                  belle and sebastian fan club

       mail-outs, IRC chat, lyrics, poetry, fiction, vote,
          records, artwork, news, merchandise, picnics

              http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/
   mailto:d.kitchen at virgin.net or mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk

 Belle and Sebastian, PO Box 14153, London SW11-4XU, United Kingdom