Sinister: Grrrrrr!

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Sat Apr 4 12:32:19 BST 1998

Message text written by John Jackson
>Yes well you could apply this to anyone. Someone posts something
that you perceive to be really offensive but you know them so that's
ok. Someone else posts something you don't like but you don't know
them so you send something to the list giving them a telling off.
Double standards maybe? <

<sigh> let's everyone kiss and make up and stop making wee nasty remarks to
each other (not that i'm saying this <above> is nasty, but, well, er,
youknoworrameanlike?)

aaaaaargh, i dunno... it's hard to always write about B&S related things,
especially as they aren't up to much (publicly) at the moment. Anyway, I
like dirty jokes and stuff. It's good. Much better than that Catatonia list
anyway. I subscribed to lurk after Northy's comments and, well, it's pish,
really. They really DO only talk about band related stuff and it's really
boring and there's only about 3 e-mails a day. Still lurking, Susannah?
What do you think?

Ah, well...it's still raining lots but i think i'm gonna go in to town
anyway, but I'd better hurry cos there's only a bus every 2-3 hours from
where I live. Bah!
I'm wearing a B&S t-shirt. Yay! Now, where's my brolly...

Anyhoo...
love and love and love and love...
Debbie xxx.

PS: Lauren Lavern was on 'Buzzcocks last night! Hooray! She's a fancy
piece...someone from B&S should go on. They could all go on and then none
of the other crap guests could get in...