Sinister: don't read this if you've had your sense of humour surgically removed.

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Sat Apr 4 13:56:52 BST 1998

Dear gentle readers. I mean you lot are worse than Mary Whitehouse.

Anyway, as you know, I *have* been lurking on the catatonia mailing list, and
apart from the following extract, it is generally boring and bland, with no hint
of anal sex whatsoever, which I know, that you all love, really, even though you
continue to deny it.
So here it is, and its in welsh.

Dw i'n edrych am eiriau/lyrigs ar gyfer BELLE AND SEBASTIAN.

Dw i wedi colli clawr yr albym.  A fyddai rhywun yn digon garedig i
ddanfon y lyrigs imi?  Dw i ddim yn sleazy mailing list, ond dydw i
ddim yn elwa o'r peth.

Diolch ymlaen llaw am Stuart Murdoch is a nonce.

Gyda llaw, welodd unrhywun yma y Gig yng Nghaerdydd???  Gre+t. :)

Hwyl,

Basically, can anyone decipher this into what it really actually means?
And no making it up either.

susannah.