Sinister: It only hurts when you touch it

Tag mctag at xxx.com
Sat Apr 4 17:02:53 BST 1998

Dear Gentle Sensitive Children,

Three things:

Firstly to Swedes, and other nationalities in the area, I am now not
DJing at K next Saturday, but at Folkshammet (I think).  Apparently
the neighbours complained about the noise.  Squares.  But you should
still come.

Secondly in response to Dickon's praise of "Gregory's Girl", well,
like any groovy fucker, it is my favourite film of all time, at least
on days when it isn't "Blue Velevet", "My Life as a dog" or "Time of
the Gypsies".  According to yesterday's Guardian Bill Forsyth is
making a sequel, set 20 years or so on.  I can't decide if this is a
good thing or not.  Especially since Clare Grogan has blown her
credibility entirely by shagging Ian Beale on "EastEnders".

Thirdly, did anyone hear the story about an Iraqi newspaper who ran a
story on Wednesday about the UN lifting all sanctions on Iraq?  Only
to plaster "APRIL FOOL" all over the Thursday issue.  Is that funny or
am I weird?

Love
Tag xx