Sinister: gregorys girl and albums you play at paaartys.

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sat Apr 4 15:08:08 BST 1998

Mr Peter Miller - the Mr Tim Hopkins luuver wrote dis...

<<< Am I the only one hoping that B&S rock out soon and provide us with
a crunching melodic rock anthem laden album?>>

NO!!!! You're NOT!

skimmed it. that means i am a completely not sleazy but very lazy arse.
yipee!

*giggles*
*a lot*

heehee! Debbie oh my loverly girl - i love you! ANOTHER MANICS FAN ON
SINISTER! yay de day! we can convert those Keiths of this world inot the
miriad Pop joys of The Holy Bible and the Intense Humming Of Evil...mmm,
or perhaps somethng else eh? :)
And buy the Flares, the bernad butler album will be cheaper layter.

A Mr Man who's name i have forgotten, sorry sorry! wrote..

<<The other one that always gets me  is "Atmosphere" by Joy
Division............just because.>>

that is perhps one of my favourite songs, but it doesn't make me cry, it
just makes me feel...oh so lovely and beautiful and away from
everything...

He also wrote about Gregorys Girl as *the* B&S movie. I feel pleased now
cos i *know* a film that the list is talking about! GG was spolied for a
lot of youth I think, by making you watch it at school, as it makes you
think "aw, the schools like it so it must be boring poo".

Its a shame, as I've never managed to see it the whole way through, just
the start whn they played football, and thats all they ever showed us.
we wer made to watch it when it was raining at break, and we had to stay
in the classrooms or something.....or the teacher just couldnt' be arsed
teaching....

And as I am now an ol fogey, SIXTEEN! jong wrote that he went to see
Button Moon live. So did my frieend Loosey at the charter theatre, and
its strange because we were discussing that last night, getting the
picture of how FUN FILLED it is round here?!

As nobody wanted to write about happy songs, can we write about albums
that are ALWAYS played at parties?

We must be a freakish group, because at EVERY party i've been to this
year, we have listened to OK Computer and Feeder. I can't put B&S on,
people would just laugh and maim the CD - then I would have to kill
them.

Who saw the A&J show with Louise`s guide to going to parties? hehehehehe
hehehehehhehheheehehee! and the internet thing was SO TRUE! anyways...

I put on Joy Division at someone house one night, and they slagged off
Love will tear us apart and Atmosphere and Isolation and I got SOOOO
annoyed and UPSET about it that i was really really surprised that I
cared so much about Joy Division.

I found two B&S 7" singles t'other day - and me mate saw a 12" of
3...6..9... but I resisted the urge to be completeist as they have no
extra songs, and i bought Delgados and Mansun for a friend instead.
AND....Star trekkin' by da Firm, which i found in da hospic shop for 25
pennies. ra!

if anybody would like to crucify me for not being intenseley intense
enoough, you'll have to catch me first!

and after being insulted on the Manics list bout my signtaure I have
removed the address, i hope nothing else about my email details bothers
you. *spits*
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah

calvin -"is it possible to refuse to inherit the world?"
hobbes -"i think if you're born its too late."
                         http://www.elsato97.demon.co.uk