Sinister: some of my best friends are 3 minutes long...

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Sat Apr 4 18:50:38 BST 1998

Message text written by Sarah
>heehee! Debbie oh my loverly girl - i love you! ANOTHER MANICS FAN ON
SINISTER! yay de day! we can convert those Keiths of this world inot the
miriad Pop joys of The Holy Bible and the Intense Humming Of Evil...mmm,
or perhaps somethng else eh? :)
And buy the Flares, the bernad butler album will be cheaper layter.<

Aw, honey...i love you too. I think, though, that it would be impossible to
convert anyone at this late stage. Which is a shame, obviously...everyone i
know slags me off about MSP, philistines...heehee.

parteeees; i always try and kill any BillyOceanDullerScene albums that
infiltrate ant* parties i go to. They must be stopped! Same goes for
Satan's Own Pub Band, Kula Shaker...
Blur's 'Song 2' always gets played at least 5 times a night, as does stuff
by 'The Bloodhound Gang' as they all find it very funnee...
I can never get manics, joy division, B&S, or suede played, though.
Actually, i can never get anything played cus as soon as anyone sees me
approaching the cd player they jump in front of it and stop me. Apparently
i have 'bad taste' in music. Bah. What would they know...
*yes, i know i've written 'ant' when it should have been 'any', but it made
me laugh when i saw what i'd done so i've left it.

Today's purchases; 'The Clash'- the clash, 'I'm Your Man'- Leonard Cohen'
(both vinyl, yum!), 'Exile in Guyville'- Liz Phair (playing just now),
'Psycocandy'- JAMC, 'Maria Callous'- Gretschen Hofner (cos it was only
1.99, so doesn't matter if it's rubbish...)
It's ok, though, cos they were all really cheap from Embra's Avalanche and
i was trying to cheer myself up cos today's been really rubbish (sorry
John! Again)

I forgot to but the flares, though. Bah. Maybe they'll have some on monday
in glasgow...

love and sorrow,
debbie xxx

"In sweet music is such art,