Sinister: Casting Call for Canadians

minigo twinkle at xxx.net
Sun Apr 5 00:53:16 BST 1998

Right!

After a few weeks now of wondering how many of us there actually are, I
cannot ignore Sarah's plea in good conscience. ;-) Here's your official
chance to come out of the woodwork so that we can try to have a Sinister
picnic of our own here in Toronto!

The plan: a day at Centre Island. Starting off with a refreshing ferry ride
from the docks, you will enjoy such sundries as the Log Ride, the Hedge Maze
and the Scrambler-- an indoor roundabout ride where they will play musical
requests, if you ask nicely. We'll end the day with ice cream at Greg's and
take a walk in Philosopher's Walk on the U of T campus...

...Or something like that! I'm also partial to bowling, as I scheduled a
similar event in San Francisco for the indiepop list, which was quite a
success. There's nothing like scoring a few strikes to break the ice! :)

Genevieve, I know you're near Ottawa, but we could try to schedule it around
your upcoming trip to Toronto. All part of my promise to kidnap you away
from that burrito boy you mentioned on IRC, bien sur.

Please email me privately if you're interested, and I'll start trying to
work something out.

maple syrup kisses,
elisa xx