Sinister: oh i want a personal masseur named Sven or Bjorn

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sun Apr 5 04:55:57 BST 1998

Hello you cuties!!
ow ow  i just spent many hours doing odd dance now i am so sore,Sven!!!
Bjorrrn!!rub
 sad songs n movies blah blah blah:
Y'all are a teary bunch..is better than feelign nothing though...the last
time i can remember crying at a movie,REALLY crying I mean even the second
time was the Lion King,when Simba's father died..although i get misty eyed
in Fiddler ON THe Roof..never actually CRY though...oh i do recall crying
ONCE this year though,i waited till i was all alone and i jsut start cry and
cry and cry and i put on a cd..and at the time 'happy endings' by Pulp made
me cry even more...and that one line 'and do you thinks it's so easy to find
somebody who is just your kind?' it's odd,i guess cos i don't really cry
when i cry i want to feel even more sad..but then I heard myself crying and
i sounded so pathetic I started laughing! I get misty-eyed from ANGER
too...a lot of songs make me angry and yeah lets fight!! oh i love love the
wild ones by suede make me sad..with or without you by u2 (don't laugh!!)
Actually,I love almost all of Suede's videos..you know what else  i
like..The Never Ending Story,i have a craving to watch that movie....
actually soem of the saddest moments for me in song are not lyrics but when
(Brett in particular) goes oh woah ho ho and sounds like that..oh and
'sleeping pills' the lines where he sings 'you're a water sign i'm an air
sign gone gone to valium,can you get me some?' oh SIIGH...don't you just
want to be half asleep with Brett ANderson stroking your head when you hear
that?Many songs i don't feel exactly sadness but similar..i don't know the
word to describe 'disaffected youth' you know,some empty (except for one
mattress) London apartment with a boy in a rumpled shirt lying passed out on
the florr clutching an empty liquor bottle? Oh and 'sleep' and 'over our
bodies' by the longpigs nice n sad romantic...
Happy songs? Ummmm... 'wake up boo!' by the boo radleys and 'the chemistry
between us' by suede...whenever i hear that song i feel like swinging off a
vines with Brett Anderson into a lake...on grassy hills...

15-year olds...BAHHH! I see too many of them,I am not 28 but i would like to
be the leader of a bunch of 28 year old boys....ummm..why? Well i don't
really have a solid reason but wow can they kiss... Actually THAT would be a
challenge for me to convert my BOY friends (all my girl friends
automatically like B&S..so it's no challenge) but da boyz...i have this one
bud,whos openminded but he is too techno..but HE MIGHT..so i should try,and
what do i get whenI try to be nice? 'here listen to this!' 'uhh uhhh this
stinks,what's with this guys voice' So i slammed him into the locker..
Yay,I got Truckload of Trouble by Pastels and THis Is Hardcore by Pulp today...
OH and there are some Yo La Tengo fans here right? Well there is a great new
section at the record store of them...but which ones to get,eep!!

I saw 'wild things' today..blechhh...I can't stand Kevin Bacon!! It
should've been Kevin Spacey! (did you know he is dating Sheryl Crow...Grrrr!
Blechhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Oh I am having a Brett Anderson moment,he is so lovely.I think he would make
a good teddy bear..why do they waste their time making Hanson barbies when
they could make Brett teddys..I had a teddy bear once,but I lost it in
Quebec City and I've never like another teddy bear since...

Oh I had a list member dream... (just their name cos I don't know what he
looks like) anyways,this one friend of mine,she was telling me about this
wild and wonderful one night stand she had in London "oh yeah we went out
and got everthign pierced and then spent the night together" me:"oh who was
this?" her:"his name was tag"
weird baby,i say weird....

smoooch,
genevieve ;)