Sinister: ym-like (aka quite stupid) so just delete if you like.

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sun Apr 5 04:57:54 BST 1998

Hi!
(this is my clever ploy to divide my emails into 2..so i can blah blah blah
longer yet it is cut up,oh i am a tricky one me!)

>Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 19:51:31 +0000 (GMT)
>From: Rod Begbie <rod at xxx.com>
>Subject: Re: Sinister: Fun for the Family!

>While you may deride people who think that "Angels" is a sensitive song,
>while you prefer "We Rule The School", that is in no way a sign of
>shallowness on their part.  The fact remains that there is a beautiful
>piece of music that makes them feel all snuggly inside.  And that will
>affect them for the rest of their lives.

see..i just think this music is so bland so stinky i cannot help but not
like it...but if it's a gentle soul i won't make fun of them,because many
people feel the same way about the music i listen to to their classical
music...but see i love classical music and i love my present music where as
i do NOT love 'girl,i don't care waht you say' by backstreet boys...but it's
their musical choice...not everyone understand the music i listen to and
that's just fine,the only thing i don't like is when some of these aging
rock stars go 'oh when so and so dies is the day music died' no it's NOT!!!
Like,it's been what...238 years and Bach is still played everywhere,I don't
think buddy holly will be played 238 years from now(no offence i am meaning!)
Anyways....Jon and Bethey,are you guys going out or are you friends? You're
just so wonderfulyl Belle and Sebastianed...oh it would be nice if one of my
guyfriend like Belle and Sebastian (well actually the ultimate boy for me
DOES like them,but he is the untouchable with the lovely arms...i saw the
cute record store boys arms...ohhh)
I  am still waiting for that lovly scenario "ladies and gentlemen we have a
new boy in our class today,all the way from England!" "oh is this seat
taken" "not if YOU'RE gonna sit there..rrrroww!" "oh my you like Belle and
Sebastian" eyes lock in passionate stare "like? I lovvvve honey,i lovvvve"
umm yeah I'll shut up now... (welll i will in just a wee bit)
What's with this teenspeak? Hmmmm?I for one do not go 'ohmigod he's a total
Baldwin!' and is this universal? Do girls in Scotland go 'woahhhh,a total
Murdoch mmm!mmm!'

Okay..i'm gonna stop now,i'm going to sleep then i'm gonna finishh email
cause i haven't been bale to get to the computer for a long time...but
here's a few excerpts from a fake YM  teen girl quiz..you know Ym don't
you..... "your musical personality"
>>For breakfest you eat?
>>a)jelly beans,chocolate milk,easter bunnies,lollipops,kandy.
>>b)cigarettes and vodka
>>c)french vanilla cafe and fresh fruit
>>d)breakfast? I don't eat it i puke it up.

>>If you could be a team captain or organize a sporting event you would:
>>a)you go girl!you'd organize a hopscotch tournament and soem hand-clapping.
>>b)a game of blackjack,that's as sporty as I get
>>c)You'd gather all your friends and roll down grassy knolls while watching
the sunset
>>d)If I was a fucking captain I'd make all those fuckers whip
themselves.Penance!Suffering! Death!
>>Your dream date with your dream BF would be...
>>a)Going to see Starship Troopers with your way cutie skater BF then
hanging out at the roller skate park and sharing a lollipop.
>>b)Going to the hip underground club on ecstasy with my sexy,hip
androgynous boyfriend.
>>c)Going on a picnic with your sweet and gentle (and possibly gay?)
boyfriend by a lake then going swimming during the sunset and watching the
fluffy bunnies go by.
>>d)First my boyfriend would let me cut him up with kitchen knives then we'd
ponder life existence and how there is no god,in the parking lot.
>>Uh-oh girlfriend,you gotta be in the know to be safe.Your views on sex?
>>a)Ah!Um...I don't know...ummmm...me and my boyfriend would talk about it
first...
>>b)I am THE complete sexual being.
>>c)Well you see,we love each other very much.We shall lay on the grassy
fields and watch the sunset.
>>d)Please.Nature's Lukewarm Pleasure?Me and my boyfriend will paint each
other's naked bodies and scratch ourselves with rusty nails.More satisfying.
>>Mmmm,is that you,girlfriend sporting that scent? Your choice of perfume is:
>>a)Kickin' Kiwi scented body glitter.
>>b)Chanel no.5
>>c)oh,you know,the beautiful perfume of life and pop.Or aromatherapy
candles from The Body Shop.
>>c)I wear the stench of the civilisation.
>>Rise and Shine,girlfriend!Your make-up routine is...
>>a)Sparkles and sparkles.Glossy lipgloss,hairclips.
>>b)However long it takes ot get the perfect seductress red lips.Elegantly
liquid lined eyes.Cheekbones you could open letters with.Powdered face.
>>c)Make-up? Well I wear moisturiser and cherry chapstick.Does that
count?I'd rather be watching the sunrise,but my skin is so soft I don't need it.
>>d)Various scars at various body parts.I can't blink with all this
mascara.Prophecies scrawled on my arm and forehead to show you all,you
apathetic morons.
Ooh,a flash of genius girlfriend? Lets take a look at that diary..it reads..
>>a)We're gonna eat kandy cos we know what's with you.Oh the corrupt minds
of the adults,yeah yeah we know what's going on.
>>b)Smoke a fag and we walk the long way to the disco,and we pass all the
plastic people.The money is laughing,oh it's so plastic.Yeah,all the dirty
lovers and white lines,poetry of my generation.So plastic,so plastic plastic.
>>c)Mary-Jo stretched out into the sunshine today.She meowed at the kittens
and the kittens meowed back.She thought about the kids at school but it made
her feel more alone so she didn't think about them anymore.She felt the
sunbeam and she felt more alive.
>>d)Oh the blood falls but I live again.And why do I live? I should be
dead,but I already am.I have dead for ages in the skeletal world.I will fall
down.Fall fall fall down down down.
>>Mostly c's? Well girlfriend,you and your husband (probably named Stuart)
will gently save the world whilst writing poems about the working class kids
of Scotland and heroines,drinking wine while watching the sunset and
befriending the dolphins.You're looking sharp sporting those flares! You've
got a brilliant mind so don't let 'em get you down,run around and pretend
you're making music videos...The future's so bright for you,girlfriend!

yawn!give us a hug..cos i'm so tired and and i been talking nonsense.
xxxGenevieve

p.s.
Oh beautiful ink polaroids from the meetings in England! SO funny and
sweet..I love this list!