Sinister: car songs

ahalter ahalter at xxx.edu
Sun Apr 5 07:32:59 BST 1998

this is a happy song that i know = precision auto by superchunk...
the version that is on incidental music though because it has the part
that goes oooooooooooo... and my friend laura and i always sing it in the
car and laugh at how silly we sound when we say 'ooo ooo donot pass me ooo
ooo just to slow down!'
i also like to sing emo songs in the car because they are generally bands
with endearingly bad/offkey boy singers and its fun to sing loud and
offkey with them and in the car noone else will make fun of you except
your friends if they donot like to listen to emo... but it is your car so
there is nothing they can do...
other car songs are =
nous ne sommes pas des anges by heavenly
dancing mood by slipstream
together forever in love and im still crying by go sailor
the whole album trompe le monde by the pixies
and anything with bjork singing because i at least can only do those yowls
and yelps in the loud car volume and its more fun like that anyway...
also mix tapes are better for cars than albums perse... thats what i
think!

im a free wheeling bachelorette once again!
happy dreams sinisterians...
yours
allison