Sinister: lalala..more irrelevence

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Sun Apr 5 11:35:31 BST 1998

hehehe...geneveives bit of quiz made me laugh..., obviously if the answers
were translated into bands, you would have these answers;

a) spice girls (or maybe bis...)
b) suede
c) (well this has already been done) B&S
d) manic street preachers
gawd, i'm bored...
this would leave me with big problems as i am completely in love with the
last 3 bands. oh dear.

it was quite scary and lonely being in the house on my own last night with
the rain battering off the windows and just me and my cat (who was going
mad) there. why did all my friends have to go on holiday/ live too far
away? wish i could drive...

ah, well...ooh, just remembered one of my favourite ctv programmes (don't
get mad anyone for me mentioning these again...); Wacky Races! With
Penelope Pitstop and Dick Dasterdly & Mutley (hehehe; sorry, can't do his
laugh very well).
That was such a cool cartoon...oh, and that one with the evil tv in the
forest(?)...and the magic roundabout!!!!! Sorry, getting carried away...but
is it true john clease is making a film version of Mr Benn? Just wondered.
King Rolo was good too.
Sorry. Again. I'll stop now. Promise.

Totally irrelevent question here (for a change), but who was that designer
guy, from around the time of William Morris, who spelt his name all in
lower-case letters, cos he 'didn't believe in capital letters'....i think
this is cool (but has nothing to do with B&S so i'll shut up now)

love and nonsense,
debbie xxx.