Sinister: wallpaper

angela edwards aaedward at xxx.edu
Sun Apr 5 16:55:26 BST 1998

<<was meant to represent. So, perhaps the next but one competition could
be along the lines of 'B&S are buying wallpaper . What kind of wallpaper
does each member buy?', accompanied by a little picture of each band
member in front of a piece of wall just waiting to be papered...>>

				   W O W .

I've never heard of this sort of coloring book, but it sounds neat - - and
the idea C. (?) came up with is just !!!! I've fallen in love with it!

Even better is (since the group doesn't like to be photographed (a sad
notion to an aspiring photographer) is to have one design the wallpaper,
actually print up the design on a huge strip of paper and wallpaper each
corresponding member to a strech of wall.

Seeing how this fanciful idea is unlikely to occur, I just thought I'd
send it anyway, just to induct myself into the group ... if I may.

And with that, I'm off to begin a lovely sunday, as yours should be also -

 			 a singular product of design,
			     . . . angela . . .