Sinister: cos you make me so very happy

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sun Apr 5 18:02:33 BST 1998

A beautiful sunny day and I've got no homework!! Well..I have to work on ym
claymation Belle n Sebby project but that's fun...I've finished Belle,she
turned out differently..I thought she would be a sort of gentle angelic
small girl but instead she has bright yellow flares big blue platforms and a
purple crop top big eyes and swingy hair...she's more of a hipster! Now I'm
working on Sebastian,I am worried about soemthing..I didn't think ot put
wire in the figures,cos it makes them move better and now Belle...well..her
arms falls off!I am trying to think if I should expand the idea..when Belle
and Sebastian finally meet in their embrace,should I leave it at that...? I
don't know,so much so much..
oh and
Whoever recommened Griffin and Sabine books...THANK YOU DOLLFACE! THose
books are so lovely...a lot of the books you guys recommened I got 'there
are no holdings at this library' but I was so happy to find all 3 of the
Griffin & Sabine...I was just about to go to sleep at around mindnight
yesterdya and I'm like 'oh i'll take a quik peak' I read all three! ANd I'm
gonna read them over again today...oh so lovely,I imagine if Sebastian wrote
letters to Belle it would be soemthing like that.....see a long line of
matched named...Belle And Sebastian,Griffin and Sabine,Herman and
Pauline,Genevieve and ***** oh why won't he come to his senses...!

Did you know that HMV stands for His Master's Voice? And did you know that
if you don't know that,they won't hire you!

>> As nobody wanted to write about happy songs, can we write about albums
>> that are ALWAYS played at parties?
>>

>when i was in the sixth form, our 'smart set' always listened to the
>pixies, mainly surfer rosa. and now look at us...
>
>espadrille>

Hmmmm well me and my first real boyfriend in grade 5 didn't listen to the
music as the others kids,we rode our bikes around the lake and listened to
Lenny Kravitz and U2 and INXS! All the kids listened to MC Hammer I
think...and at parties we danced to the red hot chili peppers...
but currently....they always play marylin manson,nin,prodigy,blur...I
usually don't bring my cds cos last time my beautiful double cd edition of
Coming Up got busted....but last time i snuck on 'i'm so excited' by the
pointer sisters that fixed em! One day I'll bring my B&S..but that's only
with that crowd,when i'm with the regular girls it's a britpop madness.But I
still put on Al Green...

>Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 13:05:54 EST
>From: Jeni421 <Jeni421 at xxx.com>
>Subject: Re: Sinister: Fwd: Angels request
>
>Wow thanks for sending me such a happy story surely intended to brighten my
>otherwise bad day.~Let's try not to depress the s#$t out of each other, ok?
i know! Sometimes I get these AWFUL AWFUl chain letters that are like
'if you don't send this to 257 people your liver will fall out you'll
shrivel up and die and your cats will become subjects of satan,but if you do
send this your kewl crush will ask you out!'

>Genevieve, I know you're near Ottawa, but we could try to schedule it around
>your upcoming trip to Toronto. All part of my promise to kidnap you away
>from that burrito boy you mentioned on IRC, bien sur.
>
>Please email me privately if you're interested, and I'll start trying to
>work something out.
>
>maple syrup kisses,

Oh yes please please excellent idea come kidnap me away and let me live with
you! I don't know how it's gonna work cos..we're only gonna be there for 2
days I think...we're gonna see 'Rent' and we take a tour of the CBC
studios...that I will skip...the air farce stinks now 'hi i'm mike from
kenmore' YEAH IT'S OLD!But...hey...like,I don't need sleep I can leave the
hotel room..if sucrion cup boy doesn't get me first! Aaaaa! Oh...another
thing..i'm also going down in late June early July (I hope...) and htis time
jsut me and a friend.
I'll mail yall later but i hae to get off cos i'm going to grannies to
hopefully pick up what will be one of the most influential mails of my life!

Kisses!
Genevieve :) :) :)