Sinister: Blowing my own trumpet

MRissb7989 MRissb7989 at xxx.com
Sun Apr 5 19:14:18 BST 1998

Genevieive wrote:

>Whoever recommened Griffin and Sabine books...THANK YOU DOLLFACE! THose
>books are so lovely...a lot of the books you guys recommened I got 'there
>are no holdings at this library' but I was so happy to find all 3 of the
>Griffin & Sabine...I was just about to go to sleep at around mindnight
>yesterdya and I'm like 'oh i'll take a quik peak' I read all three! ANd I'm
>gonna read them over again today...oh so lovely,I imagine if Sebastian wrote
>letters to Belle it would be soemthing like that.....see a long line of
>matched named...Belle And Sebastian,Griffin and Sabine,Herman and
>Pauline,Genevieve and ***** oh why won't he come to his senses...!

It was me! !!!! I recommended them, as I still do because they are just
wunnerful, even if I don't understand the ending....(Help anybody?!)

Sorry, but it was just nice to be called Dollface (and not Complete Bastard
for a change), and I don't post very often and when I do they tend to be
ignored so twas nice to know that something I mentioned had an effect on
somebody.  Likewise, I bought my first Nick Drake album last week after seeing
so may recommendations on here, and it is just fab.  Fab I tell you.  As is
the new Bernard Butler album.

Bye for now!

Risso the Dollface