Sinister: cheerleaders - apply now!

Vanessa Figueras vanessa.figueras at xxx.se
Sun Apr 5 22:49:14 BST 1998

Yes togheter we're strong!!!!!!!!
Always, I promise. Erm I feel a bit left out kinda like the new kid. Does that
pass?
I never have anything clever to say. Am I the only one who want's to marry
someone like Homer Simpson...
Are all of you from Canada? It sure seems like it, not that there's anything
wrong with Canada...
Does anyone want to go to Roskilde and see Morrissey this summer? Anyone???
Bye One of the camping sisters..