Sinister: so i'm gonna kiss you ALL on the cheek before i go to school!!!

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Mon Apr 6 01:14:28 BST 1998

Dear lovely lovely people,
first off:
Thankyou thank you oh thankyou oh how can I ever thank you enough Matthew!!
Yes...I went acorss the river and I am now listening to Tigermilk!!
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..ok forgive me,but you must remember this like this
whole big TREASURE for me and I feel like I'm going back in time,I only
listened to a bit of the demos...I want to just take in all of Tigermilk
first...i'm so excited it's silly! I was dancing all round my room to You're
Just A Baby
oh I adore Stuart Murdoch!!!
 I went acorss the river sticking my head out of Big Blue Louie's window
(the truck) singing Lazy Line Painter Jane...and then returning listeing to
beautiful Expectations but it was new territory cos i didn't already know
the words...see new treasure!!! NEw treasure!!The guitar is more harp like
in that version of state i am in,yes? Jabbed with fork? Were B&S  beat up in
school?
SPeaking of school ALSO in the mail the school sent a letter to my father
giving me demerit points... 'behaviour problem' I don't have an attitude
problem!Because i'm so-called 'late' and don't do my homework and use
un-called for language..BAHHH! I jsut hate that teacher...and she can't do
anything an no-one can complain cos I went from a 55% in math to an 83%...oh
joy joy joyjoyjoy!!
ok..gotta focus..Sarah..ummm *blushes* that ym like quiz is my own...i
didn't inculde it all cos it's quite stupid isn't it? See Physical Science
is so boring and i don't wnat to pay attention and i don't need to and so i
make little presents for my friends instead during that class...drawing
pictures of pop stars..making them quiz to do...liven up their bore experience!

Risso:You are a dollface!Why would someone call you a bastard?No! I love
those books....well I don't know exactly what the ending is,i suppose the
author wants the element of mystery that started off the whole thing,but
this is my personal opinion: Sabine is more like an angelic being,but that
angel needed somebody...and Griffin belonged to her and she belonged to
Griffin...you notice in the last postcard it is signed 'Sabine M Strohem'
She is keeping her maiden name but I believe that M stands for
Moss...Griffins last name,and they are married...an angelic couple finally
together and now they are helping others...(you'll notice when she wrote she
used the plural 'we think' instead of 'I') but I could be completely off you
know? I guess it's whatever opinion!

OK..oh I could be dreaming!!! Focus..focus...I have a point and i wanna get
down...see I can't get the offical site on this computer and I lost the
address to send to...cos I have the money for my t-shirt! (oh boy is the
canadian dollar low compared ot pound!)I was gonna send that in the mail
with that pence,but then i think the coin would weigh it down or soemthing
so i have a master plan to give the money to my mother and she'll write me
out the cheque..and that's all I gotta do right?
Sooo..I need 1,who to make the cheque out to and 2,address where to actually
send it! Thankyou!!

oh scottish accents are so lovely...and it's 8:00 and it's still light out! Wow!
There was this beginning to one demo and it made me laugh and i had ot
rewind..it wasn;t even funny i was just 'ohmigod,Stuarts voice is os
clear,it's like they here' And is it just Stevie who sings witht he deep
voice? It's not Stuart David is it?
woah,i gotta get up and run around in circles!!
xoxoxo
Genevieve! :)

kiss me kiss me oh i can't wait till you kiss me