Sinister: smudged ink polaroid

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 6 10:09:53 BST 1998

This is one of me taken this weekend. I'm the car with Alice and Alex
and I'm really happy to be back in Scotland with my two best friends. It
was Alice's hen night and she'd come to pick us up from the airport.
This shot is taken somewhere on the M8 before the turning off to Al's
house. There's a look of wonder and surprise on my face and I'm pointing
out the window at a big square building in the corner of the shot. It's
dark outside but you can just about make out (through the rain on the
windows) the big letters STO there in the top corner. "It's Stow
College! Stow College - that's where Belle and Sebastian are from". My
dearest friends seem somewhat underwhelmed at this revelation but I was
thrilled. I must have been past it loads of times and never noticed
before. It's my Salford Lad's Club moment.

xx
john

(less than a month to the pic nics!!!!)