Sinister: Chekhov's terribly dry for a young lad full of the joys of spring.

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 6 19:01:56 BST 1998

Yipee, first real day of spring! Chekhov put it best I think,

 "...everything was in blossom, it was warm and there was sunsine
everywhere....When I woke up this morning and saw the great blaze of
light and knew that spring had come- I felt so happy and excited, I felt
I just had to go back home to Moscow."

 Relevance? Oh ok then, substitute Dumfries or something for Moscow if
that makes it more Belle&Sebastian.

 A wise person wrote...

 "'Sleep the clock around' or 'Slap my cock around' as I call it."

 Yes! What a fantastic idea! Semi-amusing and gratuitously filthy song
titles rule! Why stop there? why not re-name the band "Bell-end
Sebastian" and have done with it?. Sorry. Complaints to the usual
address....

 Also I'd like to extend an open invitation to all list members based in
or passing through London to come and spend a Saturday night at the club
I work at "Lava Lounge," in Camden Lock. It's basicaly your bog-stand
mod/sixties Blow-Up rip-off kinda thing but Hey! the Tequila's cheap and
y'know you might meet somebody who really loves you and all that jazz.

 Jon.g and Bethey for president!

 Stay lucky, Rory xxx