Sinister:Specal from Japan

Ayacolor Ayacolor at xxx.com
Tue Apr 7 13:03:06 BST 1998

Helooooooo. Boys and Girls!
It's your colorful Aya again!
Check this out.
I went record shop in Machida (the suburb of Tokyo),they said
"POWER PICK!!! B&S's new album is coming to us in April 7th!!!"
SO!  I never heard about new album coming and I ran into this store today.
I thought I could be the 1st girl having new B&S album. hehehe~
MEN! It was Japanese version of "If you feeling sinister". DAMN!!
And it named "A sigh of Angel" hn.

This frustration is enough to buy a new CD, so I got "TRICATEL6"
It was gooood gooood. Guitar lif(rif) is killer.

Now in here B&S become very big deal in Tokyo. Some of major record shop is
saying "MUST! Item to B&S. Kind of famouse magazine has B&S issue. And I saw
the other Japanese guys around sinister mailing list. (say:IRUTOMO!!)

Love and peace!
AyaXXXX
=PS =If you went to see Brian Jonstown Massacre in London, Let me know about
it. PLEASE!!
AND I need some Mac user to help me out to get chat proglam.