Sinister: ...The audience at a Bros concert

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Apr 7 19:17:51 BST 1998

That blond bloke said:

>Saw Rod Hull & Emu live once at the Kings Theatre in Embra.  They weren't
>very good though.

You sick bastard, Rod. I saw the dynamic duo in Coventry, starring in Emu in
Pantoland. They were magnificent. And the late great Billy Daintee was even
better. The people sitting next to me may have wondered what I was on....EMU
POWER of course.

Nice to see "Goodbye to Love" get a mention. The guitar solo alone is worth
the price of admission, really superb fretwork, a proper sonic meltdown of
the kind Jimi Hendrix could only dream about. I think I'll go and listen to
it now.

Peter