Sinister: we rule which school?

j i l l i a n suchgranddesigns at xxx.com
Wed Apr 8 00:12:46 BST 1998

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998 13:48:33 -0600 (CST) Amanda Bergman
<a-bergman at nwu.edu> writes:

>All this talk of children's TV shows has gotten me to reminisce about
>programs like the Muppet Show and the Electric Company and 3,2,1
>CONTACT that were on when I was a kid. Oh, the fleeting days of youth.

321 contact... did anyone else watch "square 1", that show all about
mathematics?  they had a segment at the end called "mathnet" and it was a
bit like the bloodhound gang - only, two mathematicians solved all the
mysteries... i used to look forward to it every day and pretend-play it
in the playground during recess... my mate nikki and i would rush around
the wooden fort and slide down the slide (like firefighters) brandishing
calculators against the evil wrongdoers of the word... erm, that's quite
sad innit?

anyway, many many sincere apologies to everyone, but can i please ask
anyone from the boston area to mail me PRIVATELY and give me their
thoughts on the area and how the music "scene" there is (ie: can one find
b&s and otherwise "indie" records easily)  i am unexpectedly trying to
decide btwn wellesley and barnard for uni and horribly confused so any
input would be greatly appreciated.  if anyone knows any B&S types at
either of these institutions please drop me a line as well.  sorry to
everyone non-US for posting this here, but i don't know where else to
turn.  :(

erm... b&s content?  i was looking at the acid house kings site and two
of them list belle and sebastian among their 5 favourite groups of all
time!

lots n lots of ice cream,
jillian.  xx