Sinister: What's got 10,000 legs and no pubic hair?

MaryTMat MaryTMat at xxx.com
Wed Apr 8 03:55:45 BST 1998

im jumping into the b&s online circle, would have been here sooner but i was
just recently graced with internet privelages through my roommates account. i
currently live in boston where i am in the process of maybe transferring
schools to mass. college of art or not going at all and instead traveling as i
just discovered a place where u can get open ended rnd trp tickets to london
for $150 any time of year! i am excited with this find and secretly hope i
dont get accepted...
it is funny b&s is constantly renewed for me, it never feels old, always
present. i sing along to b&s on my trike on the way to work everyday at the
photoplace, people must think its silly but thats ok.  i play it there
sometimes and some people like it
well thats my silly little introduction, mary*