Sinister: we rule which school?

sarah :o] paiku at xxx.com
Wed Apr 8 09:01:54 BST 1998

   Oh, don't go getting me started!  I LOVED that show, we always used
to watch it on sundays when i was at my grandparents' house.  And it
didn't help that my mum is calculus teacher.  That's the only skit i
remember really well from that show though, it was so lame!  All i
remember other than that was numbers flying all ober the screen.  Scary.
And that computer guy, i think MAx was his name, from the TV set.  Even
scarier.  I was trying to think of this one show i watched when i was a
wee tot, it was called the Wuzzles or something, only it wasn't.  It was
this show with funny looking puppets who lives in a cave.  What a
wonderful description by me.  Does anyone have the foggiest idea what
I'm talking about?
  On another note, the excitment is brewing in my neck o' the woods.
Since i can't find too many B&S fans around here, i'm making my own.  So
far i have 2 who are really interested.  It's a fun project to keep you
busy, try it sometime.  Yay :D

sarah

>321 contact... did anyone else watch "square 1", that show all about
>mathematics?  they had a segment at the end called "mathnet" and it was
>bit like the bloodhound gang - only, two mathematicians solved all the
>mysteries... i used to look forward to it every day and pretend-play it
>in the playground during recess... my mate nikki and i would rush
around
>the wooden fort and slide down the slide (like firefighters)
brandishing