Sinister: Art for Art's sake [PICNICS - SCOTLAND]

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 8 09:50:41 BST 1998

ART FOR ART'S SAKE

Emu's existence is justified to me not for the classic Michael Parkinson
episode, but for the incredible encounter with Snoop Doggy Dogg on the word
a few years ago where Emu goes for it as usual whilst Snoop's up on a murder
charge. Rod Hull must have balls of steel.

PICNICS:

Right, we've got a bit of a dilemma here with the picnics. Uptight isn't on
that Friday which is a bit of a bastard cause we'd planned to go, so we
could move it to the next weekend, but then, that's the weekend of the
London picnic I think. So we may just have it the weekend of the 24th/25th
and we'll just have to pile of somewhere else, which isn't so bad really.

    I'm never too concerned about planning these things too well cause they
always work out in the end and as long as we all meet up in the same place
at the same time I'm sure we'll have a laugh.

    One thing I know is a problem is that it's still the Easter holidays for
students so some people haven't replied yet, but I'm sure it'll be fine in
the end. We'll have to work out places to stay as well for people coming
from somewhere else. Can people in Glasgow let me know if they'd be willing
to allow people to stay over, so's we can sort out places for people to
stay.

Thanks,
    Keith.