Sinister: KEEP DIERDRE IN JAIL! YEAH!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 8 09:33:40 BST 1998

hi!

i'm on me hols, and i have had 2hrs sleep but i KNOW i won' be able to
sleep today so as usual i am being on the pooter, being a pooter GEEK!
yipee!

Party, well yes we did play Feeder and OK pooter, but not as much as we
usually do. i even had to suffer Backstreet Boy, but fear not, we of
GOOD taste went into the hall and put on Radiohead and scary RAWK!
and... *sighs* we got to play the Manics, both Gold against the Soul,
AND the Holy Bible. oooh, that was great.

I am pleased to know Jon g and bethey aren't snoggin'. really. that was
eating me up at night, :) heehee.... ooh nevermind.

Hey i felt connected today. My friend bought Mojo, and went to me, "hey
Sarah, its that belle and sebastian people you like, it says their new
albums nearly out now"...and i said "ooh well thats not true cos i'm
waiting till what Katrina tells me" and they said "who is that?" and i
said "ooh, a record company dudette" and they went "wow!" and they were
reeeeeally impressed like fluffy bunnies. if they are in fact things
which are impressed, ooh, i just don't know.

HEY, can we SOD the irony here by the way? SPICE GIRLS ARE CACK PANTS
AND POO. they do not represent POP! they represent a big steaming puddle
of Liam Gallaghers underarm sweat, which is SUCh a disgusting thought
that i'm going to be siiick......

*rushes to toilet*

back again! anyway, what is speshal about them? ooh, ii forget. i don't
give un merde if they get their tits out fer the lads. aren't they silly
those spice people. i am not a big fan of theirs at all, but i supose as
marketing they are very well done, but then again, marketing can KISS
MAH ASS!

i need to get out more. actually, i've just been back home for one and a
half hours so that could possibly be wrongs, hmmm, so

OOOH! WHO'S GOING TO THE SCOTLAND PICNIC! tell us now mateys!
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah

calvin -"is it possible to refuse to inherit the world?"
hobbes -"i think if you're born its too late."
                         http://www.elsato97.demon.co.uk