Sinister: Completely off-topic plea for musicians (feel free to skip!)

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 8 18:48:23 BST 1998

drums?) susannah wrote:
> No, but i CAN PLAY THE SPOONS.

 Sorted. 15 minute long John Bonham-esque spoon solos are being written
as we speak. Now if only only we can find someone who can play "Me and
the Major" on the comb and paper....

 She also asked me about the sleaze quiz. Whooosh! straight over my
head. Being new n'all I think this may have been before my time. Mail me
a copy if you can be arsed, otherwise just invent a score for me (more
than Morrisey, less than the Marquis de Sade.)

 Oh yeah re: Camus' relative merits over Chekhov. Yes "The Rebel" is
fantastic but he's hardly known for his evocative descriptions of the
first day of spring is he? Descriptions of spending the night guarding
your mother's tomb don't quite have the 'joie de vivre' I was looking
for.

 Stay lucky, Rory xxx