Sinister: *MARRIED PEOPLE - HELP*

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Wed Apr 8 21:06:50 BST 1998

Hi,

I have yet another practicum assignment, and once again could use your
help.  I'm basically answering the question What makes a marriage last?,
and so if you're married, or even if you're now divorced, you could really
help me out by answering these questions.  Please include with your
of time you were married if you are divorced), whether you are still
married, and if you'd like me not to use your real name.  Send your answers
to tinystar at worldy.com.  Thanks so much.

Questions:

1. Do you and your spouse have similar ethnic/social backgrounds?  Please
state what each of these backgrounds is.

2. How do you and your spouse resolve disagreements?

3. Do you and your spouse have similar hobbies/interests?  Do you spend a
lot of time together engaging in those activities?

4. Are the expectations you had of marriage before you were married
different from your expectations now?

5. Were you and your spouse friends before you started dating?  How long
did you know each other before you started dating, and before you were
married?

6. If you have children, state how many, their sex and ages, and how you
feel they have enriched your marriage.

That's it, not a lot of questions and not a lot of your time.  Please
remember to include your name, age, length of time you've been married, and
if you'd like me to keep your name confidential.  Send your answers to
tinystar at worldy.com.  Thanks again.

truly,

jessica
tinystar at worldy.com