Sinister: Sad Songs

Alan.H alaning at xxx.fr
Wed Apr 8 23:06:17 BST 1998

hi,
i wanted to join into this topic, 'cos sad songs are what bring us together
i suppose...
these are subject to change, depends on the weather. Or something

1- Wichita lineman, by Glen Campbell
2- Asleep at the wheel, by Moose
3- The ninth track of the last spiritualized album (no track listing sorry)
4- the world is as soft as lace, by Felt
5- So hot (wash away all of my tears), by Spacemen 3
6- let's go away for awhile, by the Beach boys
7- Too far down, by Husker Du
8- The sun ain't gonna shine anymore, by the walker brothers
9- with whom to dance, by the magnetic fields
10- lights of cincinatti, by scott walker

anyway, how about a happy song thread, songs which lift you up and long for
that sunny moment... "hey! fever" by arab strab does that for me at the
moment!

love, alan