Sinister: well well

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Thu Apr 9 03:33:08 BST 1998

har har,*hej hej*
I've just discovered yet another picture planted my dear friend.Lately she
has been giving me pictures of men,the beefy baywatch type.I don't
know...does anyone hear know of the show Saved By The Bell?
Zack attack!
Above A.C Slater's photo (the buffed up guy who always called his girlfriend
'hey mommma' where she's whip around and get all feminist on him?) is
scrawled Stuart Murdoch...what does she have against him? I get these notes
with a floating Stuart Murdoch head say 'help me genevieve,or i'll be
castrated at midnight'

xxxx's
Genevieve