Sinister: and i'm just happy to be alive

Schaffenberger kschaffe at xxx.edu
Thu Apr 9 04:16:59 BST 1998

> more ym quizzes are in my head....what really bothers me is their
> embarrasing moments...how come the school football team always happens to be
> there? It's always 'I was in Peru rowing a boat,when i fell into a river,and
> almost drowned,but when i looked up there was the football team laughing at
> me because my shirt came up,they could see everything,i was so embarrased'
> hey,thats legal in ottawa anyways...
  Why do so many YM moments have to do with bodily functions?

  "I was at the beach with my boyfriend.  He had his hand on my inner
thigh, and, suddenly, he pulled a string from my bathing suit and it was
my tampon!!!"

  "The captain of the football team was giving me a piggy back ride when
suddenly the rest of the team came up and started tickling me!  I laughed
so hard that I peed all over his jersey!!  And then I got my period!!"

  "I was eating dinner with my boyfriend's family at a really nice
restaurant, when, suddenly, I burped really loud!  And then, when I stood
up, I had gotten my period!!"

  "I went to my crush's house in the middle of the night to leave him a
rose and candy.  Unfortunately, I tripped up a high-tech alarm system.
As alarms blasted and lights flashed on and off, he came to his window,
and saw me there.  To make matters worse, I had just gotten my period!
Talk about supreme and utter humiliation!  Now he calls me Alarm Girl!"

  none of these are true.  Well, they didn't happen to me, at least.

  -Kristen