Sinister: something i can relate to

angela edwards aaedward at xxx.edu
Thu Apr 9 14:33:35 BST 1998

	finally someone mentioned a show i know: i was addicted to Mathnet
	segments for a while. and was it fraggle rock with those
	underground muppets? i think it was.
	scarrie little suckers.

	ok well, it's really too early and i'm falling back asleep and i
	have work in an hour. *sigh* everyone have a wonderous day never
	the less - a n g e l a

	oh yeah - finally heard something by nick drake (sort of). it was
	mingled in between sounds of techno, but i persevered and played
	my cd over the other one being played in a computer lab anyway,
	straining to heard what i've been missing for so long.

	so what do you recommend a novice nick drake fan starting off
	with? email me personally unless the list wants to be innundated
	with titles they alreadt own - g r a c i a s p o r l a ' l u v '